Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Live Free or Die

That's the state motto in New Hampshire. I grew up here but I'm about to move back to Tucson where I spent seven happy years before answering the siren call of home and wrecking my boat on the rocks. The list of things I will miss is shorter than the things I won't miss. Here it is:
  1. My girls.
  2. Their girls.
  3. My aunt.
  4. My grampy.
  5. Summer.
And we're done.

Here's my favorite NH themed youtube clip. (It's funnier if you know the Jay-Z song they're parodying, Empire State of Mind.) Enjoy.


3 comments:

  1. But what's the corresponding list of "things I'm looking forward to" in Tuscon?

    I know neither area. New Hampshire makes me think of all those lovely old wooden bridges and trees... climate sort of like UK but as it would be if we could control the weather.

    Tuscon I know nothing about. I like the name though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoops, sorry, TUCSON.

    I told you I didn't know anything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah. you have given me my next blog post. thanks!

    ReplyDelete