Saturday, December 24, 2011

In Lieu of Christmas Cards

I'm not sending out cards this year. My address book is in storage along with the rest of my stuff while I stay with my parents in Colorado.

I just got back from another trip to Tucson. I'm trying really hard to buy a house there, but no one seems all that eager to take my money. This "short sale" is dragging into the third month. It was so beautiful in Tucson; it was in the sixties. I considered becoming a squatter. Colorado got dumped with snow just in time for a slushy, brown Christmas.

In better news, my books found a publisher! I'm just starting the editing process. The first book will be out by the summer and the next two will follow quickly after.

So I miss my friends back east and I miss my friends in Tucson, but I'm catching up with family here. Tomorrow, I'm having Christmas dinner with aunts, uncles and cousins.

All in all, not a bad year.

No comments:

Post a Comment