Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Book Club Contest Winner!

Thanks to everyone who entered the contest to win copies of my book for their book club. Here's the winner, Hillary Briffa, on why she loves her book club:
"I'm part of a 'transatlantic' book club of four sassy ladies who studied at University together (all girls who did War Studies oddly enough!) then had to go our separate ways (UK, USA & Japan!). We convene through the ever-so-handy internet and our love of books supersedes distance and time zones, helps keep us in contact and lets us explore and grow together with the characters we read about. My book club shows me that frustrations, tears, laughter and joy can be universally shared and for that I'm blessed and grateful."
I'm so excited for Hillary and her sassy friends to read and discuss my book. If you're bummed you didn't win this contest, better luck next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment