Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Publishing Announcement


 

I'm so excited to announce that  I'll be joining Type Eighteen Books who will be publishing two new titles in the spring. To make sure you get all the updates, please join my mailing list.

I'm a hybrid author. My debut novel,  Monsoon Season, was traditionally published along with A Long Thaw, which I later rereleased on my own. Finding Charlie, was chosen for publication by KindleScout. Most recently,  I released my fourth book, Blood & Water.

The next two books are a prequel and sequel in the same genre I usually write in: women's fiction/family life/literary. We're working on getting the covers finalized and I look forward to sharing those soon. Until then, you can check out my Q&A with Type Eighteen Books.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment