Friday, December 9, 2022

Nanowrimo 2022


I have been doing Nanowrimo for more than ten years. I don't do it every year and I always participate as a "rebel", meaning I don't follow the rules and stick to strict word counts. I use it to motivate myself to try to write every day.

This year, I got a young lab and a lot of energy has gone into her training. She can do sit, down, come, leave it, give it. She goes to her spot when my boyfriend comes home from work and greets him politely, no jumping. She's crate trained and has settled down around company.

Needless to say, my writing went to the back burner. I have no idea how people with children get anything done.

So I have been working on the same project for three Nanowrimo's. This year, I was able to add 3,000 words. If I can do that again this month, I'll finally be finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment