Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Writerly Update

So spellcheck is telling me I've made up a word, but that's what all my updates have in common: they're writerly.

I am 120 pages into my new WIP (work in progress, for those of you who are not writerly.) To read about that, check out the Finding Charlie page of my new author site. I'm also posting chapters on wattpad.

Oh, and by the way, I have a new author site. It's pretty cool. My very own domain was an anniversary gift from my very awesome boyfriend: katieorourke.com. That's me.

Hmm. What else? Antigone Books, my local indie bookstore, is selling copies of Monsoon Season. Even if you can't trek to Tucson, you can get your own paperback of Monsoon Season or A Long Thaw.

I'm going to the annual Pima Writers' Workshop again at the end of May. That's always a great place to recharge the writer battery and hear from professionals about this wacky, ever-changing industry.

Okay, I think that's it for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment