Wednesday, March 26, 2014

The New Book - Finding Charlie

I'm about a third of the way into my latest creation. Yesterday, I wrote three pages. The goal is to hit 100 by the weekend. Nagging is welcome. I am a writer who gets easily distracted. Facebook My writer's forum. The household chores. The sunshine in my back yard.

(I swear once they invent a tablet that can be used outside, I'll be as prolific as Steven King. And super tan.)

So I'm kicking off a new blog feature for this book. I'll be sharing excerpts as I go along. For today, I'll just give you the pitch:
When nineteen year old Charlotte Howard doesn't return from a party, only the people who know her best are appropriately terrified. 
It's not like Charlie to stay out without calling. As the hours turn to days, older sister Olivia tries to put the pieces together. She finds a lost cell phone, an abandoned car and an untrustworthy boyfriend she'd never met before who was the last person to see her sister alive. And he's not the only secret Charlie's been keeping.
Want to read the first page? Check out tomorrow's post.

.

1 comment:

  1. Just finished Monsoon Season last weekend. Eager for this book!

    ReplyDelete