Monday, December 2, 2013

Made in America Holiday Shopping

This is the third year in a row I've decided that my holiday gifts should be made in America. I have noticed it getting easier as businesses seem to be catching on to the demand. There are quite a few blogs with lists compiled for American made products.

What makes it easier for me is that I only buy for my friends kids and my boyfriend. It is also getting easier to find affordable US made toys, but I'm still finding it so hard to find cute kids clothes at reasonable prices.

I think the best option I've found is etsy.com, which is full of handmade gifts by artisans across the country. (There are also some that are international, so make sure you check their location.)

For great mix and match basics, check out the closing sale at BasicBrilliance.

There's a specific section for American made clothes at CWDKids.

Take advantage of Cyber Monday sales and buy American.

No comments:

Post a Comment