Monday, March 12, 2012

The adventure continues...

I've got more than two weeks of home ownership under my belt and I'm swamped with home renovation projects. My stuff finally came and I was right- it is better than other people's stuff. (That it arrived un-mangled doesn't change my advice to go with the more expensive, reputable company.)

My stuff is definitely making the place seem more like somewhere people might actually live. But all the unfinished projects are messy. Right now, there are several rooms that can't be entered because of wet grout. The dog does not understand.

'We' are making progress. The kitchen peninsula is gone. The new master bath should be done this week. The stucco guy starts tomorrow. My favorite so far is the new floor in the den:



No comments:

Post a Comment